[A/S] LP Gas Theft?

I just picked up my MH from the shop and the LP readout on my panel
shows empty.  When I bought the MH two months ago, it had 3/4 of a
tank(and it stayed on 3/4 until recently).  I have never used the LP
gas or even turned on the value since we've been cleaning it and
getting some repairs done.  I called the shop and they claim they
never touched the LP system.  Is it possible to steal LP gas from
those tanks?  Keep in mind the outside door to the LP area does not
lock.  It would seem pretty time consuming, risky, and not very
rewarding to be stealing LP gas.

FYI - The shop only worked on the engine (dist, rotor, fuel pump).
The shop is a large Chevy dealer.  It was in the shop seven days.  I
never smelled propane gas in or around it.

I will take it and have it filled.  It will be interesting to see how
much LP it takes.  Maybe the gauge is now broken.

Fred
1985 345 Limited