Re: [A/S] furnace removal/water system freezing

Hi Jack,

Check your owner's manual to find that the furnace pumps air around the
holding tanks and relies on convection to warm the area behind the bathroom
panels (plumbing).  Also, my '69 Safari has a heat duct to the pump area
(and the water tank).  I doubt that Airstream changed using the furnace to
heat these critical areas.  Of course, installing some type of radiant heat
system that doesn't use the duct system defeats the engineered design.

                                                   '69 Safari, Joy