[A/S] Boohoo

I don't know if I should laugh or cry....the people that were getting
the 65 for me called and said that the rear floor in the thing is rotten
to the core and had been cleverly disguised by someone, so they'll be
sending my deposit back.   Thank goodness for honest people, but dang
I'm disappointed.   Meanwhile, turns out its not honest to goodness
hiney droop in my 68, but the c-channels or whatever they are called
that the bumper is attached to is bent and needs to be reinforced.
We're still going to fix it, and continue to use it until I can score
one with a bigger bath tub!   At 6 ft, that little corner jobbie in the
68 is too cramped for bubble baths!LOL
Kellie
Laundrymistress of Bedlam Ranch