Re: [A/S] Wheel question

I thought I might get some flak from my post, I just hate seeing things
tilted all the way in one direction. I actually like the underdog
position, if it's just.

In this case, I'm just representing those folks that have done this type
of work safely and for many years,  What chaps my butt, is that people
that don't normally do a specialized task, Which this
definitely is, and get hurt, ruin the perception for ever more for
others.

For posterity sake, these types of wheels have been around longer and on
many more vehicles than most people imagine.  I'm sure there have always
been mishaps related to them.  they do however work
for their intended purpose if used correctly.

Enuf said.  I'm done.

bobb