[A/S] Airstream Concept

I attended the California RV Show this past weekend and uploaded a
few pictures of a concept Bambi.

I truly enjoyed the show, but after walking through literally
hundreds of RV's, the homogeny of the different brands was mind
numbing.  The show may have had 1800 RV's but in reality it only had
thirty different floorplans.  After I saw one Diesel Pusher with the
front lounge/mid-bath/rear queen set-up, 75% of the show was covered
:-)

By the time I reached the Airstream display, it wasn't the superior
fit and finish that I noticed, but instead, the fact that something
was DIFFERENT.  Those shiny aluminum trailers standing out in a sea
of molded fiberglass was a truly beautiful sight.  Not only were the
exteriors beautiful, but the interiors were georgeous as well.  A
very pleasant experience ...... now if I only had an extra $50,000
dollars lying around.......

Dave