[A/S] 1961 silverstream

     If it is a Duchess model, it would be a 22' Streamline, not a Silver
Stream trailer.  They were produced by the Streamline Trailer Company, which
went out of business in early 1974.
     In 1949, three individuals, Kenny Neptune, Frank Polido and "Pat"
Patterson, who had met while working for Curtis Wright acquired the Curtis
Wright trailer business, and began producing trailers under the Silver
Streak name.  Subsequently, Neptune and Polido bought Patterson out, and he
went on to produce the Streamline trailer.
     According to an article I have written by Bud Cooper, the early
post-war Airstreams were produced by Curtis Wright, with some sold as Curtis
Wrights, and some sold as Airstreams by Wally Byam, so there is a connection
of sorts between the various brands.
     If you have pictures, I would appreciate receiving them for my website.
The earliest pictures that I currently have is of a 1963.  I personally own
a Duchess manufactured in 1964, but titled as a 1965.

-Tom