Re: [A/S] Leaking water tank

Hi Charlie

Ok, now here is a real puzzle. I filled the fresh water tank and it definetly
leaks and drains untill it gets to about 1/2 full. Then I decided to fill the
grey water tank. When this gets to about 3/4 full the water comes up in the
shower, and get this, it starts to leak under where the FRESH water tank is!!
Now I am real confused as there are, from what I can see, no shared way this
could hapen. I have the service manula and do not see anyway this could
occur. Help!:-)
Jon