[A/S] Safari vs. Excella

Hello Hunter - I have to admit I was already sorta prejudiced when I
finally started looking. Recently divorced, finding myself lacking the
"bridle". Didn't go into the subject in any real scientific manner
really. Went to several RV trade shows, visited most of the dealers in
my area, looked at lots of models/manufacturers/sizes, looked in these
same dealer's repair shops and listened to a lot of seasoned campers
when they would talk of their choices of campers & related problems. Did
a very small amount of reading. Then fell back on my initial prejudice
and focused on A/S. I like the style & layout. Expensive (for me) but I
see a much higher degree of quality construction. From what I saw in the
"pre-owned" market they hold value better than their less expensive
competition.
Bottom line - the Safari met my needs.
Jim