Re: [A/S] Fridge Exhaust

I'm having the same problem: i'm smelling propane fumes when the fridge is
on gas. note all other gas appliances are off, and i do not have
roof air. i plan on having a tec look at the burner and make shure
there are no blockages in the chimney. the local tec has serviced
the furnace in my 72 safari he said he spent 5 hrs on it( it was not working
well at all and had a gas leak in the line behind the unit by the blower. it
was a time bomb/death trap.) I 'm looking fwd to
putzing around in it and possibly even taking it out this winter
furnace cleaned (the tec said he spent 5 hrs on it!) it works great.
next add ons fire extinguisher, smoke alarms, and a co2 dector
steve