Re: [A/S] Fridge Exhaust

Cindy & Carl,

I know with my summer air conditioner problems,
Airstream felt that my poor performance was air
intrusion.  Their prime target of inspection at the
service center in Jackson Center was the point where
the ceiling met the cabinet which sits on top of our
fridge.  That point on my trailer was tight as a drum.
They have seen problems in that area before since the
intake for the air is almost directly across from the
fridge.

It ended up they realigned my door and all was ok
after that, although I'm not sure that's where the
problem was and no one truly could point to a cause.

I wonder whether some test smoke could show the
problem.  I remember the guys who check out our smoke
detectors at my old job used to carry around a plastic
bottle of stuff that when squeezed, produced smoke.  I
figure a few squirts of that stuff in the various gas
appliance compartments might show the source of the
leak.

Jack