[A/S] F350 - Does Ford make hitch receivers

Okay, I capitulate in part.  My experience is with the hitch
equipement on the f150 Fords, and they have class III 700/7000 with
weight distribution.  Your trucks have class IV hitch equipment.  Now
Tom, how much does your truck weigh in at.  If it is 6800 lbs or less
(which I think it probably is) and you have eight bolt rims, then you
have a one ton truck.  Ford's three quarters always had six bolt
rims. I got all this information from one of the dealers in this
area, so if it ain't so, then I am the messenger.  You are not
allowed to shoot me. 8=)

Tom