Re: [A/S] Got Milk????another clear coat question

I am not sure , but I might have been the one suggesting the Dupont product.
It seems to me to be about the consistency of the Rolite pre-polish, although
I am sure Rolite has put a lot of research into theirs for Airstream
polishing,  but It works for me and is quite a bit cheaper.

                                           Chuck & Lynn
                                           1965 Overlander