Re: [A/S] Escapade

Cindy,
 The prices seemed to be in the $260.00 range for the device and 1
year's service.

It's obvious that the gadget and service is popular, there were usually
lines at the pay phones, and at least half of the folks in line had
their PM in hand. :-)

I fell in love with the thing, as I'm a gadget freak. Came THIS CLOSE to
buying one, until I realized that I would probably use it only very
little. During last Winter's 2-month sojurn, we never went more than 3
days without being able to connect our laptop to the Internet. We have
the laptop anyway, so it was just a matter of signing up for Earthlink
service for 2 months, then cancelling when we returned home.

                                          <<Jim>>