Re: [A/S] Full Timers #1 of 2

To me it's simply not having a home that's on a foundation.... it means you
live fulltime in your RV.  You can be stationary, or move everynight..... but
you live in the RV 365 days a year. That will be me soon I hope............
had a potential buyer......

 He's been here twice and Friday he brought his wife. I know *he* wants it
and all was going really well with her too. She really liked my horse set up
and the house.

I showed her the guest room and the guest bathroom... I went in ahead of her
and was straightening up stuff on the sink.....

I heard her say, "That's not a real snake is it?"  My mind couldn't wrap
around what she said... "Huh?"

That snake, it's not real right?

"Snake?"

I looked at her and followed  her eyes, in the corner, above the shower was a
snake..... a real snake.

I stared at it..... here I was, showing the house to best prospective buyer
I've had and there's the only snake I'e ever seen, in the house, in the
bathroom at this moment.

"Ohmigod"

I went over and looked at the snake, its the same one I tossed over the fence
a few weeks ago..... only it's gotten bigger.. about a foot and a half long
now.....

I grabbed it off the wall, it bit me. Damn!  I slid my hand closer to his
head.... he couldn't bite me anymore.

I joked.... "Herman, how did you get out of your cage?"

We all laughed, no one bought it.

I carried him outside and took him down the hill into the woods this time.

The tour continued, I kept looking at my hand, and the two little fang
marks... no swelling.

We went up in my room and the woman said something about it possibly being
poison.... I "fainted" on my bed.. the husband almost peed himself laughing.

The rest of the showing went well............ I hope they buy it, think of
the funny story they have to tell about the visit.

An internet search found my little uninvited guest.....
http://www.snakesandfrogs.com/scra/snakes/images/tnpine1.jpg

A Pine Snake.

Hunter