Re: [A/S] Winterizing

Hunter, I checked the manual and it did not mention access to the pump.  That
is why I asked a service man at Airstream about the best way to access the
pump.  He suggested cutting a hole in the closet floor.  I can verify that
there are screws in front of the panel below the closet.  To date, I haven't
pulled the panel to see what it would let me get to, but from the comments of
another on the list, it should give pump access.

One could assume that since the manual didn't address the pump for
winterization, the pump may not retain enough water to cause a freeze
problem.  Does anyone know if this is a correct assumption.

Sam Smith
1999 Safari 27 ft.