Re: [A/S] White Blotches Remaining

Chuck, the audio portion of the Swift polishing video suggests that the
cloudy/milky appearance is the result of incomplete polishing. I suppose
there's still oxidization on the surface. I'm assuming the cloudiness is not
a complete skin panel which might suggest a different aluminum. Then too,
excessive prior polishing or the use of sandpaper (shudder) by a prior owner
could have abraded the alclad coating off and you are seeing the base
aluminum alloy underneath. I hope it just needs some final polishing in that
area to match the look of the rest of your coach.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind