Re: [A/S] Hensley Hitch Height

Thanks for the help everyone!  Now I understand. :)

We looked at the trailer today, and it seems to be in pretty good
shape.  The fridge is original, with rust around the area that the
gasket seats against, and the owner mentioned that it didn't cool as
well as he'd like.  The owner went down to $6000, which seems a bit
pricey for a '74 Tradewind with a questionable fridge.  Aside from that,
it looked like most of the work needed would be cosmetic or minor,
peeling clear coat, dried out gaskets, etc.  But I think we'll keep
looking.  If anyone knows of a well maintained, mid 70's, 25-27' feel
free to let me know off list, I'd appreciate any leads.

Thanks again for all of your help and patience.

-Ted