Re: [A/S] Honda EU2000I Generator(s)

I've been wondering how Honda has done this myself, but haven't seen any
detailed explaination.  In the owner's manual paralleling is
accomplished by plugging the 2 generators together with the paralleling
cable, starting the 1st generator and then starting the 2nd generator.
I've assumed that the startup process for the inverter is to "look" at
the paralleling outputs to see if there is power present from another
generator.  If so synchronize to the exisiting signal.  I haven't
figured out how they keep the inverters sharing the load.  Again this is
an assumption and I would welcome any  additional info.

Wayne Lindberg