Re: [A/S] Traveling with cats

We've traveled with cats (and dogs) for a few years now, and the only
problem encountered is that the cat finds every hidey-hole in the trailer,
so we have to dig her out each time we move.

Be sure that there is no way the cat can get out to the outside from any of
the 'holes' in the trailer, or into the underbelly.

While traveling, she is in a carrier in the truck..once she rode in the
trailer and did not like that at all, so now she is a bit easier to find
when we get ready to pull out.

Bob Hightower '76 31' Sov