Re: [A/S] Hydro-Vac disc brakes.

OK,OK,here goes.

Ausco Products, Inc.
2245 Pipestone Road
Benton Harbor, MI  49022
800 253-2860

This is the manufacturer of the caliper. It is a style 2.Caliper #
28639. The part numbers in the Airstream manual are, by in large,
still good. Ausco can send you an engineering drawing, too.
Ausco doesn't sell direct. They will give you a local vendor. I used:

Berendsen Fluid Power
14565 Valley View Ste. B
Santa Fe Springs, CA  90670
562 921-3335

The hub rotor assembly was Kelsey-Hayes and is no longer made. I
haven't tried to track down the bendix hydrovac unit yet, but it is
used in industrial applications and it should be possible to get
repair parts.

With regard to the caliper. Be sure that the brake pad retainers (
clevis pins) are secured with the proper "hairpin" style clips. cotter
pins and split pins will fatigue in service and break allowing the
clevis pin to fall out and possible drop a pad!

Good luck