Re: [A/S] Route i-70

Jon,

I traveled I-25 about three weeks ago from Raton, NM to Cheyenne, WY.  Don't
recall any construction delays or detours, at least none that were
troublesome or that wasted our time.

As a rule of thumb, A/Ss generally have a ball coupler height of
approximately 20".  They vary a little with year of manufacture, tires
installed, and, probably, minor suspension sag resulting from age and wear.
I have heard of years which specify 19 1/2 " and models that require 20
1/2".   Someone may be able to give you the exact owner's manual specified
ball height for that particular trailer but if not, you'll be close at 20"
from pavement to top of the ball which, of course, will be a 2 5/16" ball.