Re: [A/S] hitch pins

I believe a big deterrent is to slow down the thief or potential trailer
thief.

I always set the four manually cranked BAL jacks down.  I don't believe
a thief can hook up and tow a trailer away if he can not raise the coupler
to get it on his truck. Even if she trys to use an automobile tow truck with
chain around the A-frame they will not be able to raise the trailer and tow
it
without making a lot of noise or taking extra time to raise the jacks.  Also
trying to tow an Airstream around with the leveling jacks down is gonna hurt
it.

Dean