[A/S] Sewer solution question

Sewer solution is that device that hooks up a water hose to create high
pressure to brake down the 'stuff' coming from your black take and forces it
down the inch sized hose.  Then you have a valve switch that forces the
water back up the black tank to clean it.

Will this work on my '71 Safari, which has no grey tank, and merely meets
the output of the black tank at the valve?

My worry would be that when I put it into clean out mode shooting the water
back up the tank, would be that I would also have water shooting out of all
my grey water drains, ie, shower, and sinks.

Does anyone use this system on an older airstream?

-Tim