Re: [A/S] Another Clear Coat Question

Hi Charlie,

My 1982 MH was polished about a year and half ago and it came up
garishly bright. I would have preferred it duller. I am going to
find the serial number for you today Charlie so you can tell me
which skin I have.

Incidentally, I am not pleased with the way it has held up. I do not
intend to be a slave to it. I know that sound like herasy to some
folks, but RVing is not the end all with me. I have an eclectic set
of  interests all competing for my time. Therefore, for me I am
going to clear coat it (if I keep it) and not fret over it for a few
years.

Ok, Charlie, here is my serial number, I just found some paper work
with it :

1GBKP37W5C3300978

Can you tell? Is that the old metal or is it after the change over?

Thanks,

Ebert Steele