[A/S] tiny flies

After our month long trip through AZ and new Mexico in the spring I found a
number tiny flies dead in the bathroom and kitchen sinks after the trailer
had been put back in storage for about a month. There were actually some
still alive as well. I brought the trailer home and set off two insect bombs
and then hung two of those insect strips as well. Today I went to check on
the trailer that has been back at storage for about a month and I found a
few more of the tiny files dead again, no live ones that I could find. I
don't think these are native to Houston TX since I have never seen them
before. When we were in AZ we stayed in Flagstaff and the sent 3 days in
Sata Fee NM. Could I have picked up a hitchhiker insect that laid some eggs
and they just keep hatching. They don't seem to have done any damage  and
when I say tiny they are very small but look very similar to a housefly. I
have checked the trailer over good and can't fine anything. What else can I
do.

Don Hardman