Re: [A/S] Odd Curtain Staining

Hunter, I have seen the same yellow (to brown) stains on my front window
curtains. It seems to me that they come from cooking (smoking - maybe
previous owner) grease that has accumulated on the window screen.
Condensation on the screen then loosens the greasy stuff and deposits it on
the curtains. The front curtains are the only ones that hang close to the
screens, in my '74 Ambassador. I washed both screen (wth spray cleaner) ansd
curtains (with bleach) - what a difference!  After hand washing the curtains
I hung them up wet to minimize shrinking.
Noah