[A/S] Odd Curtain Staining

Hi Gang,

I had the pleasure of a visit with listie Jim Greene and his wife, Susan, and
daughter PJ yesterday.  They were in Knoxville for a graduation and headed
toward Crossville to see the Airstream Park. (c:

Before they got here I went out to put the a/c on in the trailer.... I
figured they would want to see it.

I keep the curtains closed in the front because the front faces south. To my
dismay the curtains are oddly stained... they weren't when I used the trailer
about a month ago.

The stains are yellow and look like water stains, but they aren't water
stains.

The strange thing is, I have one of those black window guards that look like
sunglasses. The only other curtains I've seen get like that were the ones on
the trailer I sold.... after I sold it, when my friend also put on one of
those black window guards.

My curtains were fine until I had that black thing put on...so now I'm
wondering if there is any connection.......

Anyone have curtains that have stained like that? I'm not happy.

Hunter