[A/S] A/C-parking in the sun - heat intolerance -too hot!!!

Hi, Jack's wife:
I, too, can't tolerate heat and I understand completely why you said what you
did - even if in jest.
I think the A/C maker should make good on providing an air conditioner that
does what it is supposed to do - but until that's resolved maybe you can
compromise by camping only in shaded places. I would want that even if the
a/c got the a/s down to freezing because I would want to go outside and move
around more than just under the awning.

As to the a/c cooling the Safari only 10 degrees - doesn't sound reasonable.
Whenever we have visited our 19' Bambi at the storage lot where it is sitting
out baking in the sun I have noticed that it is several degrees cooler than
the outside even though it has been closed up completely. Seems as though the
A/C should be able to make it cooler than just the insulation. Or... could it
be just because the Bambi is a few feet shorter than a Safari and thus has
less volume of air to cool or kept cool???

-Norma