Re: [A/S] Do You Believe This Response from Airstream?

George,

A couple of questions.  How hot was it in the day
time?  Above 90 degrees?  Were you sitting in full sun
or were you in partial shade?  What kind of daytime
interior temperatures did you encounter?  I know that
once the sun is down, we don't have any cooling
problems.  During our trip where I had the initial
troubles, daily temps at 8 AM were 72 degrees in the
trailer with the A/C unit cycling the compressor.  Any
additional additional information you have will help
me in gathering my support regarding what other people
have experienced in their new A/S.

> It might be useful to know that even with a limited
> edition there are flaws
> throughout.

Our only issues other than the air was the
refrigerator blowing out when traveling with gas (that
looks like its fixed based on the baffle that the
dealer installed), and the shower door frame dripping
(which was fixed by some caulk).  I had them reattach
the small velcro strip on the door frame that seals
the door frame and the screen door sliding panel.  My
hitch jack was replaced because it developed an
internal short.  All else seems to be very well done.

Regards,

Jack