Re: [A/S] 1968 Cabinet/Bulkhead Finish

If you do use poly... get Minwax satin finish.

Now, this is really important. Pour it out of the can into a pail.  Make sure
all the goo gets out of the bottom of the can into the pail. Then stir..and
stir and stor some more. Slowly. You need to mix up all the goo..... the goo
is the *satin*. If it's not well mixed you will have gloss in some places and
satin in others.....

When I got back to the cabin my pine kitchen counters were
glossy/satin/glossy.... because the guy who lived here didn't know to stir it
up.

Hunter