Re: [A/S] Do You Believe This Response from Airstream?

Jack

I know with cars the one thing we always did was to put a thermometer in the
vent, run it at Max cool and see what the temperature was. With a car ac it
should get to at least 46 degrees.
If the unit in your trailer is cooling to what the specs say it should, and
the trailer as a whole does not cool down enough then the problem is either
not enough unit for the trailer or not as good of insulation or both. I guess
what i am saying is if the air out of the vents is down to say 55- 60 then it
is working fine.
Jon