[A/S] Files

I was looking thru the files as suggested by Hunter before she culls them.  I
was disappointed to find that the Airstream Boneyard folder files posted by
potterjrp2001 could not be opened. The names were still there but got only
OOOPs when I clicked on them.

I obviously must start checking the files on a routine basis - maybe once a
month. Since I can print &/or save the pictures I especially want to look at
again it makes sense to check them out regularly. It also makes sense for
them to be culled once in awhile as Hunter plans to do.  I love
pictures....especially those posted by this group.

-Norma