[A/S] Overlander Electrical Mystery Solved

Found a local guy here who was able to guide me on the location of the Short
in our 1965 Overlander.  Apparently,  my coach used the center pin as the
charging line. When the pigtail was installed on my 1996 Ford, the center pin
was used for a ground of some sort.  By swithching the two wires, all systems
are A'OK.  Thanks to all on the list who sent me suggestions.  By the way, I
simply typed in BARGMAN, and got a wiring diagram for the 7 pin plug.

                                                             Thanks,

                                                             Chuck & Lynn
                                                             1965 Overlander