[A/S] Locating shorts in Overlander electrical

Does anyone have a suggeation as to the best way to locate a short in an
Airstream electrical system.  When I hook up, and plug in the pigtail, the 24
volt breaker under the floor near  front of the coach begins to trip.  It
seems to be tied between the brake away switch and the main charge line.  I
replaced both wires with new, one at a time so as not to cross any wires.  It
still trips each time I plug in. The only additions I have made since I
purchased the coach was to replace the Dometic fridge with a new one that
requires a 12 lead to start.  I remove these wires from the system, and it is
still tripping.   Any help would be appreciated.  If someone has a wiring
diagram, that would be great also.  All the 12 volt items work fine in the
coach when disconnected from the 110.  I need help, any and all suggestions
would be appreciated, even the ones you might think only an idiot would
would be insulted by.

                                                       Thanks in advance,
                                                             Chuck