Re: [A/S] Re: What NOT to forget

For what it's worth department.

An old family friend who did a lot of traveling in the golden era of cruise
ships gave my mother this sage piece of advice:
" Take half the clothes and twice the money you think you will need."

Actually one of the things my wife likes about traveling with the trailer is
that she can take lots of clothes - for all possible temperature and
climatic conditions we are likely to encounter, without the problem of
lugging, packing, and unpacking a suitcase.

Oliver Filippi