[A/S] gone travelling

I'll be unsubscribing from the List later today or early Monday morning,
as we're leaving town. We'll be at Buckley, MI through the 18th of
August for the tractor & engine show, then at Portland, IN for the
antique engine show, then going to Mt. Pleasant, Iowa for that engine
show.

If you attend Buckley, look for us in the Woodshop area; ask Jim Saires
if you don't spot us.

At Portland, we'll be camped with the ATIS List Members next to the
creek and will be in the ATIS List display area with our Jaeger engine.

We've never been to Mt. Pleasant and will be just spectators there.
Dunno where we'll be camped.

In the camping areas, look for the 25' Avion with the solar panels.

Hope to meet a couple of you during our travels!!

Please make any replies off-list, but answering them will be very
sporadic, as we won't have an Internet connection most of the time.

                                           <<Jim>>