[A/S] Re: A/S 2000/2001 Dometic Refrigerator Problems

Jim:  The Bambi has upper and lower exterior refrig. vents.
Lower gives access to burner, etc., and upper exposes upper
back of frig.  A/S installs a 12v. fan on a thermostat, and it runs
when things get to an unknown temp., exhausting air through the
upper vent.  I live in Orlando, and it has been hot enough that it
seems to run all the time after frig is on for a while.  In fact, it
keeps running after you shut the frig off for storage.  I have to cut
the DC kill switch to get it to stop when I park at the storage
place.  I called A/S, and they said that's the way it is unless I
install an inline switch.

Steve