Re: [A/S] Re: The Long Long Trailer

More trivia: The movie was based on the book "The Long, Long Trailer" by
Clinton Twiss.  The book is a true story -- I read it maybe thirty years
ago, and as I remember, the climactic scene on the
steep, twisting mountain road occurred on the way into Lewiston, Idaho
on the old highway, which apparently was quite a corker.  The movie was
such a success that a sequel, "Forever Darling", was
made a year or two later.  No trailer in that one, though, but lots of
spectacular location shots in Yosemite.
Rich