Re: [A/S] Inconsiderate Campers

Jack,

Our experience has been exactly opposite to yours.  We have stopped
camping in private parks because of the lax adherance to rules.

Here in Ontario many of our Provincial parks have "radio free" areas
which are strictly enforced.  Other areas are patrolled regularly by
park personnel.  If someone is being inconsiderate a quick word with
the ranger or warden usually has the problem solved.  If they have to
come back a second time the offending party is usually escorted out
of the park.

Malcolm
an Airstream wannabe!