Re: [A/S] Re: The Long Long Trailer

A few years back, I think it was TNT had Desi Jr. talk about the movie as
they showed it.  He said he remembered that trailer being in their back yard
and he and his sister used it as a playhouse.  The movie was so funny
especially the part where Lucy flies out the door into the mud on a rainy
night.  I laugh till i cry every time i see that scene.  LOL  I always
wondered if there really were trailor parks that opperated like the nice one
they stayed in.

Tim Baker
Future Airstream Owner