Re: [A/S] Air Conditioning

Jim,
20 degree's might be enough if the airflow to support
the volume of the trailer is there.  I did have
everything closed up to minimize heat gain.  I don't
believe that its too much to ask that an air
conditioner provide sufficient cooling to maintain a
reasonable inside temperature in 96 degree weather.
Not an unusual temperature to encounter during the
summer months.

I think the key to my consideration that the
performance should be better was the fact that the
other family parked beside me in my old 28 foot TT
with the same BTU output Duo-Therm (Brisk-Air) was
extremely comfortable.   Unfortunately I didn't do the
temperature drop over the coil check.  I'm going to do
a little homework with Duo-Therm before I drop the
trailer off for service this weekend.

Jack