Re: [A/S] Dodge Ram 2500

Hi Don,I have to agree with Harvey.  The chassis is probably workable, but I
have doubts about the engine.   I have a '92 Ford E350 extended van with
a 5.8L (351CI) FI engine, that I use to pull a '92 29' Excella which has
a gross weight of 6800#.  I don't know what the axle ratio is but I'm
not content with it.  Living in Minnesota it is a workable vehicle for
the time being but I'm not looking forward to pulling through mountain
passes ths fall.  I will be very surprised if I can get through all of
the passes without shifting to 1st gear.  I do like vehicles with a lot
of power and expect some action when I mash the pedal.  If you're
content to amble along you may find it acceptable.  I'll be looking for
one of the big diesels in about a year.

I figure if you're looking for that late happy childhood you might as
well throw some money at it.  :-)