[A/S] Re: Generators - 2 vs 1

If one (and everyone else within 100 yards) can handle the noise the
Generac is the way to go. I think they will be unbearably noisy as
will any of the unenclosed portables. I'm partial to the Hondas. With
them I would only need to run both if I were running the A/C. I can
even leave one home if I don't need the A/C. And 100lbs of Hondas are
much easier to maneuver than 119lbs of Generac.

For the EU2000i
 Pros:
  very quiet
  fuel efficient
  inverter technology produces cleaner and more stable power
  lightweight
  small size
  the two units permit (limited) redundancy

 Cons:
  run-time is lower because of the smaller tank
  more than double the cost for the same power output

The Generac
 Pros:
  larger fuel tank allows longer run-times
  less than half the cost

 Cons:
  extremely noisy
  weight