Re: [A/S] hitchtader

Don, I found that site some time back. You will note that the dates the
Hensley's were listed was back in May. Although the site says ads run for
only 30 days, they seem to run indefinitely and are not deleted when the
item is sold. I checked on the $1250 hitch and it had been sold some time
earlier.  FWIW.

Incidentally, I got a mailing directly from Hensley not too long ago that
said that if I bought one and got ready to dispose of it for whatever
reason, Hensley would buy it back for $1000 making the net cost for a new
one $1600 -- if you want to look at it as a sort of investment in safety and
peace of mind.

Cheers,

Jim Greene