Re: [A/S] RV insurance

Foremost gives a discount to WBCCI members (from what
I found out you ask for that rate they give it to you,
member or not).  They usually quote their most feature
rich policy which is higher priced.  I found their
price on my Safari about $100 annually more than Good
Sam's insurance offering.

The items on their policy not on Good Sam's for
example was $40 annually for road service.  This
covers the tow vehicle and trailer.  They will also
tow the trailer if the tow vehicle becomes disabled.
I dropped my Good Sam towing coverage which was $100
annually based on this coverage.

They also have replacement coverage for the new
trailer for years 1-5.  If you total the trailer, they
replace it new even if the price goes up.  Year 6-10
they guarantee a reimbursement equal to the price you
paid for your trailer.  Again these last two features
are for new trailers so you could drop this coverage
to lower the rate.  Bottom line I did find that I
could get the Foremost rate almost down to the Good
Sam level if I pared away some of the special features
or matched coverage for coverage.

One last item, Foremost does understand the value of
the vintage A/S's and will consider carrying a higher
valuation than normal blue book.

Jack

Based on my analysis I went with Foremost.

=====
Jack Canavera
STL. Mo.
'01 Safari 27'