[A/S] Boondocking in an Airstream

I'm in a quandary over choosing exactly which type of trailer I should
buy.  I'm not even sure if what I want exists.

My girlfriend and I plan to begin full timing.  We'd prefer to stay out
of RV parks as much as possible, spending most of our time in the
boonies.  Ideally, we'd like to have a trailer large enough to
accommodate a full bed in the back, with a center bath.  If I may, I'd
like to pose a few questions to the list.

1. What is the smallest pre 1980 Airstream, with a rear bed/center
bath?  Judging by the classified advertisements, it seems like only the
31' trailers have rear beds.  Is this because those are the only models
with this arrangement, or do the owners of the smaller trailers simply
hold on to them?

2. What is the largest Airstream that one can expect to travel the back
roads with?  Is it possible to pull a 31' trailer over a narrow,
possibly winding, most probably bumpy, dirt road without destroying it?

Thanks,
Ted