[A/S] order to do restoration in???

Hello tinpeople,

I appreciate this is a very big question, but in figuring out my strategy
for restoring my 68 Overlander, I'm having mental problems! Is there any
order I should tackle tasks?

I've got solid floors, pretty good exterior that needs polishing, good
interior cabinets and fittings. I know I need to go through the brakes,
tires and running gear. I also need to go through the interior fittings -
test wiring, propane lines, test/fix a/c, heater, cooker, fridge etc. Is
there a list anywhere of the order to do things in? Is it best to polish
first or last? When should I take all the carpet and upholstery out and put
it back in?

I'd really appreciate any input on this as having a list to work through
makes it all seem less formidable!

Thanks

Oliver Marks
68 Overlander