[A/S] Re: Essentials for RVing

Nice list.  I have everything on it except a 'fuse puller'.  Now my curiosity
is piqued because although I have never seen such a beast, I was sure one
must exist, because I am not able to get my Airstream's fuses out with my
fingers.  When I went to the hardware store and asked, the electrical guy had
never heard of one.  I also asked at the Airstream dealer.  I don't see it
listed in any of my RV supply catalogs.  Everyone told me they use a
screwdriver or needlenose pliers (both of which I tried with marginal
success).  Now that I see 'fuse puller' on that essential items list, I'd
like to know -- what is it, what does it look like, and where did you find
one?  I'm imagining something like a chip puller for a computer only larger
(giant tweezer with ends bent at 90 degrees).  In fact, I finally threw a
chip puller into my Airstream tool bag, just in case.

Mary Hudson
'78 Ambassador 29', F250 HD