[A/S] Caulking question....

I've spent the last 5 hours removing all the old caulking around
everything on the roof of my 27' 1972 Overlander, and laying a thick
bead of Gray Vulkem (fun stuff to have all over your body). It seems
that in the almost 30 years of it's existence, it has only had caulk
added to the original seal maybe once. That probably explains why I
could take a shower in the bedroom when it was raining. LOL

My question is... Do I need to caulk the seams where the sheet
aluminum overlaps and is riveted? (the seams that run the length of
the trailer) And should I caulk at the head and tail of the trailer
all of the seams on the rounded part? I want this sucker to be water
tight before I start refurbishing the interior.

http://www.2youtoo.com/airstream.htm  Check it out if you like!

As always, your help and expertise is greatly appreciated!

Barry
72-27' Overlander
92-GMC Suburban
Tampa FL