Re: [A/S] Brake Controller Installation

I use them.... I only use Enviro-Chem in the black tank...... it completely
maintains your holding tank. Formaldehyde-free. Eliminates ordors, breaks
down waste and tissue, lubricates valves and cleans tank. 4 oz./40 gallon
tank. (That's from the CW site)

Not necessary to pay big bucks for that stiff RV paper... Gawd it's awful,
it's like a cheap trip to Europe.

Buy the kind you like and shake it in a jar of water.... I bet it breaks up.
What I do is I have a covered container under the sink for used toilet paper
-  "onesies" only of course.... "twosies" paper goes in the black tank. (c:
Guests can throw paper in the toilet of course... I'm not hyper about it,
just makes the black tank go further between dumps.

I use the good stuff.....

Hunter